Elite-Prodigies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dueling team for DN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

testing condition!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
! kisame hoshigaki

testing condition! Empty
PostSubject: testing condition!   testing condition! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:40 pm

i think we have to do a test to know if the recruit is normal pro or elite and after he gonna rank up, and change rank up condition cause it not test the player, like to pass pro to elite , we have to beat the best player in the forum in a match or somthing like that
Back to top Go down
AlphaDarkElite777

AlphaDarkElite777

testing condition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing condition!   testing condition! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:49 pm

I agree with you on the fact that people have to test their skills in order to prove themselves; however, keep in mind that not everyone is on the same page when it comes to skill, so instead of pitting recruits against the Best players we have (which would probably be a disaster), we should simply test the players abilities with a standard match. Afterwards, when the said recruit(s) have gained enough experience and wish to progress in rank, then we could have more skilled people test them.

Anyways, thats what I think.
Back to top Go down

testing condition!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite-Prodigies :: Elite Prodigies :: Suggestions-
Jump to: